Wednesday 5 February 2014

Influenster VoxBox-Mystery hair products

Yesterday I received a box in the mail. Usually when I get boxes in the mail, it's one of two things: a) I got an order of books or b) another box of freebies has arrived!!

This particular box came from a company called Influenster. I qualified for their L'Oreal Mystery VoxBox.

(Cute packaging!)

What is cool about this is that I won't know the brand of the products inside until next week.

The VoxBox contained three containers, one each of shampoo, conditioner, and split-end repairing serum. All three products were designed to battle distressed, damaged hair, which I have. They smell *amazing*!! They all smell sweetly floral, but not overwhelmingly so.

I couldn't wait until the weekend to try one of these babies out, so I washed my hair. Besides smelling amazing, the shampoo and conditioner work together seamlessly. After I towel-dried, I put the serum in my hair. I'm still waiting for it to dry, but my thick, unruly hair....well it's still thick, but not as unruly as before.

VoxBox, we have a winning combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment