Monday 17 February 2014

The Mystery Brand reveal-Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser

In my last post, I mentioned that I had gotten a #mysterybrand sample box of shampoo, conditioner and hair serum from Influenster.

Fast forward to this week, and I found out that the brand I had received was one I wasn't actually expecting- it was Garnier!

I had received a missed mail package notice, and I figured that even though they could fit one hair care product into the mailbox, they were being safe. It wasn't just one product.
Hello entire Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser hair care line, I wasn't expecting you!

I definitely wasn't expecting that.


I was a bit surprised by the mystery brand, because most products that I buy are usually from The Body Shop, or meant for seriously thick hair, but I loved how this line of products made my hair look feel and smell! I never considered my hair damaged, but Garnier Damage Eraser definitely undid some damage, and provided some much needed TLC for my dry winter hair.

It's a line of products I will definitely buy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment