Friday 23 May 2014

Thrift Store Haul- Book edition

I went to the thrift store today and did a silly thing (although I like to think that I am planning for the future)

I went to the Salvation Army during their book sale. The way this limited-time sale works is that all books are 77 cents each- or 10 books for $5, 20 books for $10

Being the future planner that I am, everytime I go to a thrift store, I end up buying a least one children's book, if there are any.  I've built up my collection over the past few months!

Here are my latest additions to the growing collection! 



And here is the entire collection, in all its glory! Most of this has been thrifted over the past 6 months, and it's only going to get bigger!

What are some of your favourite children's books?

No comments:

Post a Comment