Sunday 22 June 2014

Thrift Store Haul- Value Village and a Garage Sale!

The best deals are in the most unexpected places, and after the past couple weeks I am a firm believer in that. 

The weekend I had my vacation, my fiancé and I went to our first stop-Value Village! I'm always drawn to the books and begin the hunt for awesome quality kids books. This trip was a good one for books! 


I was ecstatic to find 'Where the Wild Things Are' and 'Scaredy Squirrel' for a buck each! The rest of the books are just fun little finds. 


The best deal on this trip was the community garage sale I went to about 20 min from where I was staying. I wish I had taken a photo of just how huge this place was, and how flawlessly organized each section was. Christmas, books, kitchenwares, electronics, even a section of brand new stuff from a drugstore that had moved! I had I resist from buying everything! All the mugs, teapots, kitchen gadgets and CD's! I took this as an opportunity to buy a couple things for my future home. 



Guess what this entire box cost me? 

$15!!! One of the best deals I've ever gotten! 

I already finished both chapter books, and I'm in love with the Goody spin pins.

What are some of your best garage sale finds?

Sarina

No comments:

Post a Comment